- class pwem.protocols.protocol_particles_picking.ProtParticlePicking(**kwargs)[source]
- OUTPUT_PREFIX = 'outputCoordinates'
- class pwem.protocols.protocol_particles_picking.ProtParticlePickingAuto(**kwargs)[source]
A derived class from ProtParticlePicking to differentiate those picking protocols that works in automatic way, i.e., that are not interactive and are also good candidates to be run in streaming.
- pickMicrographStep(micName, *args)[source]
Step function that will be common for all picking protocols. It will take care of re-building the micrograph object from the micDict argument and perform any conversion if needed. Then, the function _pickMicrograph will be called, that should be implemented by each picking protocol.
- class pwem.protocols.protocol_particles_picking.ProtParticlePickingOutput(value)[source]
Possible outputs for particle picking protocols
- outputCoordinates = <class 'pwem.objects.data.SetOfCoordinates'>
- class pwem.protocols.protocol_particles_picking.ProtPickingDifference(**kwargs)[source]
Protocol to compute the difference between a reference SetOfParticles and a another set (usually a negative reference).
The output will be a SetOfCoordinates with the particles in the reference input that are not close to coordinates in the negative input.