How to install drupal in sourceforge¶
Some tips for Drupal installation and configuration on sourceforge¶
- Download Drupal from https://drupal.org/.
You can find the installation guide [here]. However, here we will provide a brief description of the installation process. This information is focused on a sourceforge installation; however, it will be the same or even simpler for any other server. Download Drupal and unzip it. Connect with sftp or, even better, connect to sourceforge with Filezilla.
- Data for the connection:
name: Source forge user
password: No password is required
- Then go to /home/project-web/[project name]/htdocs/
- Once everything is copied, go to the url with a browser, tipically
[project name].sourceforge.net and go on with the configuration process.
- When configuring the db provide the following information:
host:mysql-[first letter of the project name]
user: it should have admin permissions
- If you lost the login form, you can access by url: /?q=user/login