Legacy release notes¶
v.0.2.2 Titanium (6 Feb 2014)¶
- Export/Import workflow template in .json format
- Improved Runs Graph: (expand/collapse, small nodes, tooltips and keep positions)
- Get working the Relion polishing
- Review and update of the tutorials (specially the introductory one)
- Updated Spider protocols and tools
- Last fixes after Initial Volume WebTool
- MPI steps parallelization improved (95%)
v.0.1.4 Sillicon (6 Jun 2014)¶
- Improved handling of large logs files (preview, refresh, colors…for web and tk)
- Fixed the use of MPI process in Parallel Protocols.
- Stored protocol steps in a separated .sqlite file (for performance)
- Stored objects creation time.
- Allowed selection of individual items from a set.
- Completion of the MDA workflow with all protocols and updated the Spider script parsing (Tapu visit) and Custom mask wizard
- More processing tests with ribo tutorial, and PcV viruses.
- Showj visualization now directly from the .sqlite files…Improved the Creation of subsets
v.0.1.3 Aluminium (9 May 2014)¶
- Managing multiple runs selection (in Tk and Web): Copy and Delete
- Re-factored the Visualizers to use “Views”, now more centralized between Tk and Web
- Re-factored the wizards in Web
- Improved read of big log files.
- Test files are centralized in DataSets and their are automatically downloaded.
- Added Groups and Lines for more compact parameters in Protocol Form (also working with Expert Level and Condition)
- Improved developer documentation (architecture and welcome guide)
v.0.1.2 Magnesium (10 Apr 2014)¶
- Relion protocols completed (2D, 3D refine and classify, wizards, viewer…and web)
- Frealign 9.07 update (refine, wizards, viewers…and web)
- Protocols to import/export EMX format
- Created Protocol steps view
- Created Data view (and checked Relations inheritance, such as CTF)
- Improved tests datasets and classes.
- Improved way to create Materials & Methods, citations and summary (added bibtex parsing)
- Centralized execution under scipion entry script (also generation of stats)
- More protocols added from Scipion week
v.0.1.1 Sodium (10 Mar 2014)¶
- Missing release, due SAB visit.
v.0.1.0 Neon (10 Feb 2014)¶
- Missing release, due Scipion week for Xmipp protocols porting.
v.0.0.9 Fluor (10 Jan 2014)¶
- Mainly documentation and bug fixing.
v.0.0.8 Oxygen (18 Dic 2013)¶
- BIG re-design, in both Web and Tk interfaces (automatic refresh also)
- Wizards and Analyze results refined.
- Added Twiki small subset of hypertext tags for Helps and Summaries
- Scipion Day and several starting protocols.
- Memory leak (when the Tkinter GUI is open for long time, the RAM is consumed)
- Performance issues with big datasets (Laura issues and RM complaints)
- Need to handle multiple plots from Analyze results in Web (example ML3D)
v.0.0.7 Nitrogen (11 Nov 2013)¶
- Added relations (For CTF, Alignment is missing)
- Developed first SPIDER protocols (align, filter, dimension reduction and classification) MDA workflow
- Included protocol viewer with Forms( ProtocolViewer) in Tkinter and Web
- More wizards for Tkinter and Web (adapted for SPIDER protocols)
- Improved protocols main interface.
v.0.0.6 Carbon (4 Oct 2013)¶
- Data classes are not sub-classes per packages, now they have a common Scipion representation and storage (sqlite). Added related convert.py modules for conversion.
- Web: fix styles, wizards.
v.0.0.5 Boron (5 Sept 2013)¶
- Missed release due vacations of team members
v.0.0.4 Beryllium (6 Aug 2013)¶
- All elements in a Set should contains an unique ID inside the set, that should be maintained in transformations of the set.
- Eman version have been changed to 2.1, carrying different access using hdf and json
- Xmipp protocols:
- Filters, Mask
- Eman protocols:
- Initial model
- Graph tree is working on Web
- Wizards on Tkinter
- Form improved, now using Tabs, include summary and parameters validations.
- Basic analyze results of some protocols.
- First try with web visualization of volumes with Astex and Chimera-WebGL
- Update new tests for protocols.
- Running Buildbot for continuous integration.
v.0.0.3 Lithium (5 Jul 2013)¶
- Basic launch and update of protocols.
Some Xmipp protocols, starting with Eman boxing, CTFFIND included
- Graph tree is working on Tkinter
- Basic way of editing execution hosts and Host view in projects.
- Setup of the general organization of the tests and creation of several ones.
- First try with Buildbot